Fri, Jun 02|
Inscape Collective Listening Room
Inscape Concert Series
A series of concerts sponsored by Inscape Collective and Rockford Urban Ministries
Time & Location
Jun 02, 7:00 PM – Nov 11, 8:30 PM
Inscape Collective Listening Room, 201 7th St, Rockford, IL 61104, USA
About the event
Join us for our 2023 Concert Series, sponsored by Inscape Collective and Rockford Urban Ministries. We bring you a variety of concerts featuring some of Rockford's most talented performers, as well as up-and-coming artists. Check back frequently as we are still adding to our schedule.
• June 2: Matthew Caleb: facebook.com/spottedaravenrecords/
• June 17: Juneteenth Celebration: Dorothy Paige-Turner
• July 8: Tim and Susan Mocarski: WattleDaubmusic.com
• August 12: Paul Bronson & Curt Lewis Together
• September 9: Block Party featuring Trinadora and Monark: trinadora.com and facebook.com/monarkband
• September 30: Denny Diamond: dennydiamond.com
• November 11: Mark Dvorak: markdvorak.com
Seating is first come, first served with a 50-seat limit. Admission is free; performers are paid from audience donations. Suggested donation is $10, but we are grateful for whatever amount you give.
Inscape Collective is open Saturdays 11am-4pm.